S A L O N
Marking Mur Nomade’s fourth anniversary, SALON features paintings, drawings and photographs by artists that have collaborated with our curatorial platform since its creation.
The artists offer their works at exceptional prices to support our future development. This will be the last opportunity to collect artworks from Mur Nomade!
The proceeds of this benefit sale will be entirely allocated to the funding of our future curatorial programs:
- annual open call for young curators
- site-specific interventions
- cultural and artistic exchanges
- support in the creation of new collaborative works and performances
Operating on a non-profit-making basis, Mur Nomade will concentrate on site-specific and collaborative projects after this benefit sale. We sincerely thank the artists presenting works in SALON for their support.
- Dates: 30 September - 15 October, 2016
- Venue: Mur Nomade