Writer: Cally Yu
Recollections brings together works by Ana González (Colombia), Ivy Ma (Hong Kong) and Nastaran Shahbazi (Iran), complemented by a short story by Cally Yu. In literary form and thru the media of etching, porcelain, embroidery, painting and video, the exhibition deals with the subject of memory in post-trauma contexts.
The artists are concerned with life after tragedy, and express personal reflections on history and remembering. Feminine and delicate in form, the works are infused with strength and commitment.
- Dates: 10 October - 24 December 2015
- Venue: Mur Nomade
- Instructor: Nastaran Shahbazi
- Dates: 29 November & 6 December 2015
- Venue: Hong Kong Open Printshop (JCCAC)
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org